Welcome to GMEE2022
2022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022) will be held in Changsha, China during January 16-17, 2022. The conference will continue to conduct an academic sharing and exchanging platform for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges and share solutions, and discuss future research directions and continue to follow the principles of academic and international, and invited scholars and experts from the fields of Green Materials and Environmental Engineering to participate in the conference and make a wonderful report.
Based on 6th success of GMEE2021, GMEE2022 will address cutting-edge research in established areas of Modeling, Simulation and Optimization Technologies and Applications as well as their adoption in support of a wide variety of new services and applications. Looking forward for your paper submissions and participations now.
GMEE2022 sincerely welcome researchers from all over the world to participate in this efficient, high-quality and authoritative international academic exchange platform! We are pleased to invite you to submit paper and looking forward for meeting you in Changsha, China. If you need more submission information, welcome to contact us.
All accepted papers in 2022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022) will be included and published in GMEE2022 Proceedings.
1. Prepare your papers in English. Please ensure that your paper does not contain grammatical and language errors.
2. Each paper should have no less than 4 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references according to the Template.
3. Peer review of all the papers will use a blind process and acceptance will be based on quality, originality and relevance
4. Papers should be of originality, quality, professional and have not been published elsewhere.
5. GMEE2022 uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in all submitted papers.
All submissions should be original, professional and have not been published elsewhere.
All submission will be peer-reviewed roughly by at least 2-3 experts who have certain experience in the related field.
Authors are invited to submit English papers. Please confirm that you have written papers in right grammar repeatedly.
Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, and the authors should be responsible for the papers seriously.
2022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022) uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. iThenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.
November 26, 2021
About 7 days
December 28, 2021
January 16-17, 2022